Tag Archives: news media

Trump’s Middle East Trip Successful but Media Remains Negative

  Many who watched President Trump and the First Lady arrive in Saudi Arabia were in awe of how they were welcomed, as their black limousine was escorted by a parade of majestic horses. It was a beautiful and hopeful … Continue reading

Posted in About Trump, Israel, Saudi Arabia, US Government/Politics/White House, US News, World News by Countries | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

Enough of the Fake, Phony Trump/Russia Story

Saturday morning, 5/1/17, President Trump tweeted, When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story? It is the same Fake News Media that said there is “No path … Continue reading

Posted in Trump Tweets, US Government/Politics/White House, US News | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments

680 Illegals Arrested: Dishonest Reporting

Last week (Feb. 5-11, 2017), 680 illegal immigrant were arrested country-wide, from 11 states. And it has been substantiated that 75% of those arrested have been convicted of violent crimes. As far as the other 25%, it is my understanding … Continue reading

Posted in US Government/Politics/White House, US News | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments