Please pray with me, and with the author of this post, that the ungodly leaders of North Korea would hear God’s demand for His people to let them go. Just as the Egyptian Pharaoh let the people of Israel go after being enslaved for 400 years, God can also work in the heart of Kim Jong Un to let the enslaved North Korean’s go.
I urge you to read the rest of this post. It’s very good.
There is little doubt that President Trump knows that nuclear weapons are not the only serious problem with the leader of North Korea. Even with the difficulty of getting news, pictures and first hand testimony out of the rogue nation, enough information is available from secret sources, defectors and those who have escaped from NK […]
Most Recent Posts
- Prayers to God for the United States and its Leaders–6 Requests November 27, 2018
- George Washington’s Proclamation Of Thanksgiving Day—To Be A Day Of Thanksgiving And Prayer To God. November 22, 2018
- Jerusalem Post lead story — “Saudi Crown Prince to Evangelicals: Khashoggi murder was terrible ‘heinous act.’” Israeli newspaper publishes first in-depth article on what MBS told us behind closed doors in the Palace in Riyadh. — Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog November 7, 2018
- How to Enter the U. S. Legally – 7 Steps October 31, 2018
- How to Pray about the Caravans from Central America October 21, 2018
- Glory to God for all the President’s Accomplishments October 17, 2018
- The Russia Hoax by Gregg Jarrett – A Short Summary October 8, 2018
- 11,190 hits