680 Illegals Arrested: Dishonest Reporting

police-ice

Last week (Feb. 5-11, 2017), 680 illegal immigrant were arrested country-wide, from 11 states. And it has been substantiated that 75% of those arrested have been convicted of violent crimes. As far as the other 25%, it is my understanding that these were living with the criminals and were also arrested because they were harboring them. Harboring a criminal is a crime!

According to a Fox News source, here is a list of…

 

The Crimes of the Illegals Who were Arrested

  1. HOMICIDE
  2. AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ABUSE
  3. SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A MINOR
  4. LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD
  5. DRUG TRAFFICKING
  6. ASSAULT AND BATTERY
  7. DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
  8. WEAPONS CHARGES

 

And, by the way, unlike some false news reports, these arrests were made very professionally without incident.

But the media has a different spin on it. Here are some of the…

 

 Quotes and Headlines the Media is Putting Out

  • What Took Place in Raids in Personal Homes Is Part of the Trump Machine
  • Immigrants Wait in Fear after Raids; Trump Takes Credit (A headline of the St. Paul Pioneer Press)
  • How Inhuman Is This!
  • Donald Trump Is Trying To Be a Tough Guy
  • The Trump Deportation Machine Has Begun
  • Immigration Community on High Alert
  • News of Immigration Deportation Intensifies Fear

 

Oh, one more important fact is that, in all the news media’s reporting, there has been no news that the raids were targeted toward those that have committed serious crimes. This is very disturbing and very dishonest reporting.

In fact, it seems to me that what the news media is doing is stirring up fear among all immigrants—and all of us. And they are pointing all the blame for that fear on Donald Trump.  I think the media and the radical left are the worse criminals.  They are pathetic and very dishonest.

They are also quite hypocritical. In 2013 the Obama administration deported 434, 015 aliens, but there was no upheaval over that—and hardly any media coverage.  At least no negative coverage.  In fact, Obama was praised for it. But Trump is doing exactly what Obama has done, yet he is being demonized as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor.

Bottom line, all of us Americans are not getting accurate information from the press. And according to Bill O’Reilly, “There is a radical element in this country that wants to destroy our country.”

 

Sources:       The O’Reilly Factor, Feb. 13, 2017

                      Fox News insider: Judge Nap: Trump Focused on Going After ‘Harmful’                        Undocumented Immigrants, Feb. 14, 2017

St. Paul Pioneer Press

Advertisements

About Stephen Nielsen

I'm an author, a self publisher, and a painting contractor. I live in beautiful Minnesota, USA . Welcome to my blog site.
This entry was posted in US Government/Politics/White House, US News and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to 680 Illegals Arrested: Dishonest Reporting

  1. jamesjsjohnson says:

    Maybe President Trump should office more often from Trump Tower, of some other private property that he himself owns and controls.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s